Saturday, October 29, 2011

Preschool Halloween Party

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my new neighbors? You should all be jealous! Within days of living here, we were signed up for the ward soccer team (there's enough 4 year olds to make up our own team!) and invited to be a part of one of the preschool groups (there's a few. Because there's a lot of 4 year olds, remember?) It was my turn to host preschool this week. That means I got to throw the Halloween party! We had a lot of fun together....here are some hilites...
Gathering...
After a fun spider web craft (which isn't pictured for some reason, but think paper plates with ribbon strung from side to side), we had a snack of mummies and blood with worms in our drinks...
We read a couple Halloween books then dug through the "monster guts" to find a prize. It wasn't the hit I thought it would be. Even the boys didn't want to do it (although two of them halfway tried). Luckily, one of the girls wasn't phased at all by it and happily dug through to find everyone's prizes...

We played "hot pumpkin" and earned cooky glasses and bracelets...
We decorated and ate cupcakes, then, a favorite...dancing! The kids love to break dance on the wood floor...

Thanks, neighbors, for letting me party with your cute kiddos! It was a blast!

1 comments:

Julie said...

That looks like so much fun!