Monday, November 19, 2012

Phone pics

My phone camera isn't great. But, it is convenient to have it. I was looking through my album and wanted an excuse to share a few of these photos. So, a random mix of photos from me and others who get their grimy hands on my phone....
The "dog" that was jumping on my bed...
One of the punks I live with...
My hubby had a week or so of hanging chandeliers and painting in some scary high places (leaning the ladder on and against scary things)...
Thought this was funny because he totally chews his shirt (like our 10 year old) while watching tv, reading, etc. This time it was watching tv (which also puts him to sleep)...
Before church, I'm guessing....
Sweet 'staches...
The first snow. Camryn had to bring me to the window because she was concerned about the flowers having snow on them...
A monkey in my car...

0 comments: