Saturday, November 17, 2012

"There's no arguing with Jesus"

I had just gotten off the phone with my mom. I was sad about a dear friend of our family who had just passed away. Koby (10) asked a few questions, then told me that "that's what Jesus wanted." I told him, "I know, but it still makes me sad and it's still hard for her family. Everyone will still miss her." Then he said, "Well, there's no arguing with Jesus." Isn't that the truth? It's definitely a temptation to question why such things happen and to feel sorry for ourselves from time to time...whether it's finances, a wayward family member, infertility, or a death. We must remember that there is a plan laid out for each of us. Our Heavenly Father is in charge. As much as I want to plan my life and be in control, I know my Heavenly Father knows what's best for me and my family. I will gladly let Him guide my life and hope that there's no arguing from me when time's get tough.

Thoughts and many prayers out to those in need of comfort at this time....

1 comments:

Cyndi said...

Koby's brilliant.