Monday, December 3, 2007

Birthday Boys!!

Brandon absolutely loves sharing a birthday with Spencer. We celebrated Spencer's 4th day, I can't even believe it and Brandon's 32nd! Spencer has been soooo excited and is so happy that he is finally 4! I feel like he really has been older than 3 for a while now. He is such a cute, fun kid and an awesome brother. We love him so much. And I am so thankful for Brandon and all he does for our family. I feel bad that we didn't do much since it was Sunday. Spencer wanted chicken quesidillas and guacamole and I made fajitas for Brandon. Then, what else but a basketball cake for Spence and chocolate cheesecake for B! We had the Gollhofers over for cake and ice cream and had a great time. I love all my boys and am having so much fun watching them grow up (even though it makes me a little sad!)

Spencer shooting hoops with his new basketball pj's...

3 comments:

Logan and Ashley said...

How cute!! Happy birthday Spencer and Brandon!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday boys! Spencer is so cute (Brandon too :) and I'm sad that we missed the party! :(

Sarah said...

I can't believe Spencer is so big!! Birthday are begining to be a big deal, Elle can't wait for her 4th birthday!!