Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Championship Game

Okay, really, the last game of the boys basketball season. I know I already posted about their basketball games, but this was funny to me. Spencer does absolutely love basketball and a lot of his life revolves around it in some way. But, he is just a little young to care too much about playing on a team. Most of the time he is walking along the lines on the court or running away from whoever is guarding him. This time he "fell asleep" in the middle of the game. There is Spencer, lying on the floor under the basket, with all the kids playing around him. I knew what he was doing because he "falls asleep" and "snores" at home a lot at random times. He can do amazing things in his sleep! The poor ref couldn't figure out what to do with him. So, I got him to scoot over to the sidelines with me, where he continued his nap for a little bit. What a crack up! Koby took the game a little more seriuosly then Spencer and was determined to make a basket, which he did!

6 comments:

Ali said...

That is so funny! How cute. Little kids are the best!

Logan and Ashley said...

That is hilarious!! I cracked up reading your post and then seeing the picture of him on the floor with all of the kids around him. That is too funny!

Kim said...

Anything for a laugh! Total class clown. I can't wait to see what else this kid has up his sleeve!

bmhansen said...

When the ref tried to pick him u and move him, she about pulled her back out. Nothing like lifting Spencer when he is just dead weight. She finally just let him scoot himself out of the way.

Brigette said...

HILARIOUS!

SUMMER said...

I tried to leave a comment about this the other day and it wouldn't let me. Comment something was down. Anyway- I was dying about this!!! Funniest thing I have ever seen!!! This will be a great story as he gets older!