Sunday, February 17, 2008

Funny Moments from my boys

Koby and his new shoes. They make him run fast!
These are Koby's "inventions" Some of them he does all by himself without me even knowing that he is doing it. Some he asks me to help him put a nail in after he puts it together and shows me where. Cute!
Spencer was glued to the tv watching Harry Connick Jr. and some Jazz band. He ran to the back and got his drum to joing along.

I opened the fridge and Clay made a dash for it. So, I let him dig around for a minute and when I came back, this is how I found him. YUM!

4 comments:

Logan and Ashley said...

I love the dynamics of your boys. They are all so different, but all boy!! CUTE!

Kim said...

I always get a kick out of your posts! The boys are so funny. What fun ages for all of them!

Lauren said...

Funny kids. They are sure growing up fast. It will be fun to see you soon!

SUMMER said...

These boys of yours are SO darling Cam with their own little personalities!!! I am dying over Kobe's inventions. I LOVE his leopard touch!!! And Spencer with the Harry Connick? SO funny!!! Clay is too cute and getting too big. Why must they grow so fast????