Monday, March 3, 2008

We love cousins!

YEAH! Grandma JuJu and cousin Austin are here to play! They got here after midnight and we have had nonstop fun since we woke up this morning. Including, McDonalds. bubbles, the park with skateboarding, and a fun FHE shown in pictures...
We started with songs...
Then coloring easter eggs (I know a little early)...
Then making (and eating) bunny racers (peeps riding on hoho cars with candy parts)...

We are so excited for the rest of the week. We miss Uncle John, Aunt Kim, Addie and Bailey. Also, Papa and everyone else! But, sorry Kim, so far Austin is not missing you! He is a good boy, I am hoping he will wear off on my boys instead of the other way around!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh! I am just so sad not to be there and am thinking of you every other second! I'm shocked Austin isn't missing me in all his down time- HAHA!
Have a fun week. Keep the posts coming!

Lauren said...

How fun that Austin came! It was great to see you guys while we were there. Your boys are so cute!

Logan and Ashley said...

You are so creative. And I think it is never too early to dye easter eggs! Those little cars are so fun!

nanajan said...

what's up with the underwear boys? Can't Grandma JuJu buy them some clothes?!?