Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to me!

Happy Mother's Day is right when you get to celebrate with three beautiful boys. I feel so lucky and blessed to be able to raise these sweet boys. There are lots of times when I realize that I am a mom and it freaks me out. I am definitely learning as I go. I knew that I wanted to be a mom for a long time, but never knew how absolutely amazing it would be. And it is just as amazing every time I have a new baby. Thanks to Koby, Spencer and Clay for allowing me to celebrate this day as a mom. Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mothers!
Koby and me (July 24, 2002)...


Spencer and me (December 2, 2003)...(I was aneomic)

Clay and me (May 31, 2007)...





4 comments:

Kim said...

You truly are one of the most amazing mom's I have ever known! I am so lucky to be your sister and friend. I'm sure you get a good laugh and "what not to do" by watching me, but thanks for sticking with me! I love you so so much!

Brigette said...

so sweet - thank you for sharing these sweet pictures! Happy Mothers day, Cami!

Logan and Ashley said...

How cute. I loved seeing you with all of your brand new babies!

Lauren said...

You are amazing. You are a great mom and I miss being around you and your little family. You are too pretty, Cami! Happy MDay.