Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yes, one more Mother's Day post

So, one more post about Mother's Day...My boys were so excited for this day because they had made me cute little paper crafts and wrapped them all by themselves - cut the paper, taped, etc. (Brandon tied a bow for them and drew a heart for them to cut). So, I had to post pictures of them (and they each wanted to take one of me with their gifts). We had to do pictures on the couch before we went to church. Instead of the nice one (that took about 10 tries), I decided to put a more realistic one in. In Koby's class at church they made necklaces for their moms. Brandon's family and I were laughing that Koby was thoughtful enough to make a green one (my favorite color that is actually a color), but he had to do a pattern. He is my child - organized and in order! Here is a horrible picture of me with Koby and my necklace. Plus, one last picture of Clay after B gave him chocolate, but I just thought he looked like such a big boy and not a baby. Sniffle.

7 comments:

The Henricksen Journal said...

You look great! I love the M Day's stories too. K is so cute and I love it that Brandon let them do their own thing (with a little help with the hearts). Great family. Great stories. btw - you are my blog inspiration.

Brigette said...

way to go Cami - It's so great to see people in their reality! You're a great Mom - and it's so nice to know that our families are all filled with these fun behind the scenes moments - hopefully!!

Janice said...

Dont you love when they make their own present..it is so sweet! I have so many saved that I just cant throw away, the look on their face is so proud when they give it! Glad you had a wonderful mothers day..You are such a good example of a wonderful mother...especially to me because we have boys :)

Kim said...

I am laughing so hard, as I always do when you post about the boys. I can't believe that necklace. He is so your child!

Logan and Ashley said...

How cute. Your boys are so adorable. I love the necklace.
Thank you for your comment on my blog. It helped me feel so much better. I re-read my comment frequently to give me some solace. So thank you for taking the time to write that!! It means so much to me!

Karen said...

Cami - You are buff! Give me some tips on how to look so great. Oh, I have to eat good and exercise . . . You look awesome!

nanajan said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog! You are an amazing mother and love checking your blog and feeling your love for the best career in the world!