Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rainy day with boys

It is only 9am and the boys have already been busy. It is a rainy day and cleaning day, so we are all stuck inside for a bit. I guess it was only a matter of time before they realized that ceiling fan+any toy= fun! Until mom catches them! Koby's wallet actually got stuck on the fan, so we turned it back on and it flew off. That was a hit. Next up, Spencer puts a clear plastic bin over his head while Koby throws things at him to see if he can feel it. (He can by the way) Next, let's try putting random things in the fridge and freezer. The only activity that I actually have pictures of is the wrestling match. The rug in the family room is the ring. They stand in opposite corners and someone says "Ding Ding." Then they ran at each other and when someone gets knocked to the ground it starts all over again. These have been the hi-lites of the morning. I am about to be an interactive mom and get a project out that we can work on together before they break Clay's little car that they are running full speed with around the house. At least they keep Clay entertained for me!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

They are so dang cute! I can't believe how tall they are both getting! Joseph family does this thing with the fan: they put a cup of water (just a little) on it, then turn it on. It goes around and around and whoever it soaks, has to say something nice about the person next to them. Silly, I know but it really is fun.

Logan and Ashley said...

Clay looks so big in that picture. He sure is growing up fast. I am so glad that you and Courtney are coming up to camp. That will be great to see you girls.

jenny said...

this is jenny rife! you're boys are so stinking cute!

Janice said...

I am cracking up because I can totally see this at my house...arent boys the best? You are such a good mom! Glad everyone had fun at fathers and sons and you had some time with clay :)

Sarah said...

That sounds like a fun game!!! Little boys seem like so much fun! I can't wait for Emmitt to get a little bigger.