Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rediscovering the world around

Today was FINALLY the day that Spencer got his glasses. (The wait over the last few weeks is a different story.) Spencer woke up so excited to go to the doctor's office today. We spent a little bit of time at the office getting them adjusted just right and cleaning them, then Spencer was off to explore the world. It was so much fun watching him walk around and stare at things. He told me that things are smaller without his glasses and bigger with them. When he looked at himself in the mirror he said, "I didn't know I had brownish eyes." I am so happy and excited for him to finally see the way he should. What a sweetheart. Couldn't you just eat him up?

5 comments:

Lauren said...

He looks SO CUTE! I love his new glasses. I'm so glad that he can see now.

Kelsey said...

YAHOO for glasses! Those are so cute. Weird to think that for all that time he hasnt really been able to see much!

Julie said...

looking good!

Brigette said...

he looks like such a stud! Great frames!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Ok he is so dang cute! I love the glasses!