Saturday, January 10, 2009

Future Cougars...

Koby, cousin Austin and Spencer (looking way too cool)...Ever since we moved here, my boys have been obsessed with BYU. Last weekend we went to a BYU basketball game with most of my family. It was actually a lot of fun. Clay even enjoyed it. Especially when there was music. He made his own chair out of the stairs and got comfortable with his popcorn. Unfortunately, BYU lost, but it was a good game - so I heard. It is all about the atmosphere and people watching, right? Have any of you girls ever gone to a game and actually watched? I think it takes me like ten minutes before I notice the scoreboard.
Dad, Koby, Austin, John, Spencer, Brandon and Jonny...

Clay clapping and dancing along...



2 comments:

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

ok so some of my favorite memories of growing up is going to the U of U basketball games with my cousins. HOw fun for your boys to get to do that...too bad it has to be BYU though...hehe! I love the picture of three boys. How cool they already look, just imagine them in like ten years!

Emily said...

Um no. I never watch the game. Aren't games just for eating popcorn and hot dogs and drinking soda?

BTW, I am in Utah till mid February. We still have time to get together!