Sunday, January 11, 2009

My husband - hero or geek?

So Brandon got a Rubiks Cube and is obsessed with it. He has watched You Tube videos on how to master it and taken notes. He has only had it for just over a week and has solved it at least three times. The second time he did it, the boys woke up and saw it and were so impressed. Koby said "Wow, Dad is amazing." I agreed. Then he said, "He's like a hero!" Not the word I was thinking of. Rubiks Cube master never crossed my mind as a heroic trait before. Brandon said that every child should think there dad is a hero. This is true, I guess you just never know what will define "hero" in their little minds.

6 comments:

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

I love the things kids say!! How funny is Koby. Although I must say anyone that can master the rubiks cube should get the title of hero.

Brigette said...

Cami, that's hilarious...hero indeed!

Emily said...

Seriously, he is a hero. I didn't think it was possible to solve those things! :)

Julie said...

Why do we spend money on expensive gifts? It's always the simple things that get the most attention. Just think how impressive he could be with a great big box!

Cyndi said...

What about genius? Although with some youtube help...geek would fit the mold...j/k.

Koby is so cute. It looks like you guys are having so much fun in Utah. I love the cougar game.

Flooding! How horrible, that has got to be one of the worse messes to clean up. You have now cleared my conscience from spending money on those plastic totes instead of using free boxes. Thank you!

Christy said...

Good for Brandon! You will never find me accomplishing that. I get too frustrated. Koby is one cute kid.