Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Todd and Alexis

My little bro Todd married Alexis Watson on Saturday, May 16th in the Draper temple. We love Alexis and are so happy to have her in our family now - whether she likes it or not! They did things a little differently and had their reception Friday night and were married Saturday morning. It actually made things less hectic for each day. My boys are like most - weddings are not their thing. Any event involving church clothes and sitting still for pictures is a nightmare for all of us. The reception was okay for them because it was a party and they had food and swings and a playhouse in the yard. I promise they looked cute at one point with their ties on and shirts tucked in, but the second the professional pics were over and the reception had actually started, that was it. I didn't even get a chance to pull them aside and get my own pics. But, it was a great time. I mentioned before that Alexis lived just two doors down from us growing up. So, it was fun to see a lot of people from the neighborhood that I haven't seen in so long.
I took a lot of pictures, so that means you get to enjoy them. Brandon made fun of us because we took pictures in just about every combination of people while waiting outside the temple for the bride and groom to be ready (I will spare you from seeing all of them).
Alexis' new mother and sister-in-law!
Koby and Spencer at the food table - that's my boys!
My cute nephew Hudson found a dirt pile!
Cousins Austin and Koby...
Cousins Clay and Hudson were so cute on the swing ALL night...
The swings were popular - here is Spence...My cute G and G who came from Cali - have I mentioned how much I love them?
Brandon and me...
The waiting game outside the temple...
These three cute cousins were all born within a month of each other two years ago. It has been so much fun ever since we were pregnant together.

Another fun threesome...
Sliding down the rails...
Still waiting...
Grandma with all the granddaughters that were there (not even half of us)...
Shelbie, Me, Kim and Cara (can you guess which one married into the family?) Love you, Shel!
An attempt at a halfway decent picture of my family in front of the temple...
Yay! The beautiful couple of the day...
Yes, this post is about Todd and Alexis, even though there are almost no pictures of them!
Congratulations to you!

2 comments:

SUMMER said...

I heard it was wonderful! Congrats to the cute newlyweds!!!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

I love the picture of your sister and mom watching them KiSs. i love weddings, looks like a great day!