Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Eleven!

Eleven years ago on June 11th (if I remember correctly, at 11am), Brandon and I were married and sealed for time and eternity in the Mount Timpanogos temple. I asked Brandon today if he was sick of me yet. He was smart and gave the right answer, "Of course not!" We may not be in the "ideal" situation all the time, but we are so happy together. We have always been able to find happiness with each other and our own little family. We are alike in important ways, but I love our differences-they are what makes our marriage work. Thanks, Brandon, for loving me and giving me so many reasons to love you!
Look what eleven years has done to us...it's okay, I like who we are now and all we have learned and experienced together!
Happy Anniversary Brandon!

I must also say Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad (also the 11th), my bro Tim and his wife Shelbie (the 10th), and my sister Kim and her husband John (the 12th)!

11 comments:

Ana Margarida G. V. da Cruz said...

Parabéns.... que mais 11 anos venham cheios de coisas boas como estes já passados! Fiquem bem felizes!!!!

Ali said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lauren said...

Happy 11 years! You guys are a great pair. :)

josh and stef said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you do something fun!

Logan and Ashley said...

Happy late anniversary!

Emily said...

Happy anniversary!

Kim said...

I think you look better!!!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

I can not belive how young you and Brandon look. What a great eleven years! Isn't it funny to look back on all that had happened?!? Happy late anniversary.

Janice said...

Happy belated anniversary! You both look wonderful!

Crystel said...

Happy Anniversary guys! 11 is a good number. :)

The Henricksen Journal said...

Well, you forgot mine and Jason's! it was the 21st of June... :) happy belated anniversary.