Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our week of nothing-to-do

Last Sunday my sister asked me what I had going on this week. I thought for a second and said, "Nothing." She understood and told me that I would still be busy. My week of nothing was sure a great week. I didn't blog because it was so great. So, here is what "nothing" looks like for my family (at least the half of it that I took pictures of)...
Clay got a new automatic bubble blower that we enjoyed...
Everyone practiced roller blading...
A hi-lite - Our favorite friends, the Gollhofers, were in town and came to visit us...
Just half of the kiddos...
Summer and me (I miss her)...Slip-n-Slide, gotta love it...
Well, all loved it except Hudson. He wasn't so sure. Actually, he was very sure that he didn't love it...
The Orem Owls opening game with fireworks afterwards...Camping for Brandon, Koby and Spencer. The rest of us crashed the night for the smores...
Todd and Alexis...
Brandon roasting his marshmallows and melting his chocolate (I think he's cute!)...
Tim's double smore...
Hudson cheesing it for the camera...
We've been enjoying other thing this summer too. Like visiting Papa at his work, reuniting with other long lost friends, movies, swimming, more playing and fishing up the canyon, sleepovers with cousins, jumping, riding bikes, sprinklers, and playing so hard we crash every night...
Summer is good!

3 comments:

SUMMER said...

I LOVE busy, fun weeks like that. It is always SO hard to know how to entertain the kids all summer! Way to go Cam!!!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

I'll take a week of nothing if my weeks can be as fun as yours looked. It was so much fun to come and see you guys! It reconfirmed just how much I miss you. It was so fun to sit and gab and try to catch up. Let me know about next week.

Julie said...

"Nothing" looks great!