Saturday, August 29, 2009

School Days

Am I a bad mom if I didn't cry when I sent me boys off to school? I feel like I should have at least gotten teary-eyed because I had to make lunch for Koby and send him all day long now that he's in 1st grade. Then, a week later, I sent Spencer off to Kindergarten. I normally get emotional with things like this, but I was just too excited for them. New backpacks, fresh boxes of pencils and crayons, new teachers, different classes, new friends, recess, it's all just fun and exciting.
Here's a few pictures of the first week...
Koby with Mrs. Curtis (his core teacher - he also has art and music - see? FUN, I told you!)
Clay CANNOT be left out of anything around here...
Spencer with his teacher Miss Miller (I know he looks scared, but he thinks it's funny to make this face in pictures instead of smiling)...
I was a sucker and had to buy the Northridge shirt for the year. They wear it every Friday...

3 comments:

laura said...

Wait a second! Are they not the Nighthawks anymore?

Brigette said...

no Cami - you're not a bad mom for not having tears - but the tears will come at a moment when you least expect it! I love first day of school pictures and I'm like you about all the fresh new stuff - very exciting!

Crystel said...

The boys are getting so big.