Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is anybody out there?

Maybe it was the summertime, maybe a lack of motivation, maybe that my camera broke, I don't know. But, for some reason, I have been in a blogging slump. And, from the looks of my Google Reader everyday, so have a lot of you. I love blogging. I love reading your blogs. I don't want to lose this form of communication. Or, heaven forbid, I may be forced to Facebook! If anyone's still out there, let's make a resolve together to be more loyal to our blogs, to be better friends by letting each other know our happenings and our thoughts. Who's with me?
And, by the way, thanks to those of you who have not lost the blogging bug. I need to catch it again.

4 comments:

Janet said...

I'm with you! Just got a little bogged down with some RS work. I'll be back!

Brigette said...

I think blogging slumps happen to all of us who have a life, Cami -- please don't take up Facebook! Blog when you can!

Emily said...

I'm here! Although I must say, I'm starting to feel the blogging slump . . . :)

Lydia Moon said...

I don't even know if I blog regularly or not. I guess that means I don't. I need to make a goal to blog once a week or something like that. I love reading your blog. And I like to Facebook too! :)