Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's a Healthy Baby!

We had so much fun being surprised with Clay that we are doing it again! We found a healthy baby growing inside of me and couldn't be more thrilled. I feel like I push my luck with every baby I have. How lucky to have strong and healthy babies with no major complications. The boys (especially our impatient Koby) wanted to find out so bad. Koby kept telling the ultrasound tech to just tell him if it was a boy or girl. She has four girls, so she got a kick out of our boys. We decided we live in different worlds from each other. I don't know how to use our scanner, so I tried to take a picture of one of our pictures. It's kind of hard to see, but it's one of the baby trying to eat his (or her) arm off. Too cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lydia Moon said...

Congrats on a healthy baby! I admire your patience to wait to find out the baby's sex until he or she is born. I don't think I could do it! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

I LOVE that you are going to be surprised again!! How fun for us all to keep the guessing going. Happy to hear all looks good. I love seeing ultrasound pictures...thanks for sharing!

I'm leaving town in the morning, Jason and the kids left today after school. Text me though when you know if you are coming to Colorado and for how long. Who knows maybe we will be driving homw in the opposite directions on the same day and can try to time it to meet for lunch or something.

Emily said...

You crazy girl! I TOTALLY would have found out! Congrats though!

Crystel said...

I am so happy for you guys. And I admire you for being able to wait and find out. I tried to do that with my last one, but I just couldn't do it!

Brigette said...

I LOVE all the fun views of the baby during the ultrasound! Way to go not finding out Cami! As you know I LOVE that surprise at the end as well!