Sunday, January 3, 2010

BYU Cougars!

We went to our first BYU basketball game of the season Saturday night. When we went last year it was SOOO packed, hot and miserable. But, this game was not crowded at all. I actually had a good time. It may have helped that my mom, sister and sister in law were there to chat with! We got there about fifteen minutes before it started, and stayed at least that long after it was over.

Papa walked to the top with all the kids (minus Addie who was at the bottom watching the cheerleaders). They thought it was fun to take over the place for a little while...

Clay was too cute, and so good. We never once walked the hallway!The after game show was the best for Clay. We walked down to the court and saw players, the hoops being folded up and high-fived Cosmo (or as Clay says, Cofmo the teddy bear!)

I still can't help but wonder what my future holds with this baby - pictures with basketball players or cheerleaders?

3 comments:

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

What fun memories your kids are making! They will forever cherish these days when they are older and looking back. I loved how all the boys had serious "I'm so cool" faces in the pictures. What cute kids. I'm anxious as well to see what you guys will be adding to your family in a few short months. Easy for me to say short because I'm not the pregnant one!

Cyndi said...

I am also wondering...blue or pink. You are so good to wait. Tonight I attempted to make some baby booties. I thought of you and wished I knew what you were having. If it's a girl I will mail you the cutest little outfit I can make. If it's a boy, you will have to settle for a wipe case or something. Sewing clothes for boys is not the same.

I love the picture of the basketball game. Your boys are getting so big.

Anonymous said...

It will be great to watch BYU Cougars, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/BYU_Cougars-tickets looking forward to it.