Monday, February 15, 2010

Lex Timothy

The first of three babies coming to our family this year has arrived! We were so excited to meet baby Lex - what a doll! My brother Timothy and his wife Shelbie welcomed him into this world on Saturday, February 13th at 2:34 pm. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 12 oz. and has the cheeks and thighs to prove it! I've been to the hospital twice to see him and can't get enough - this next five weeks could drag on for me now!

Here's the happy family...Poor Hudson has been sick so has to wear a mask around his new brother...
My beautiful sister Kim (who will be out of town when I have my baby - and won't be back until it is 10 days old! Boo! I will miss her)...

Grandma JuJu...
Me with baby Lex snuggled up to his cousin to come soon...
Congratulations to Tim and Shelbie - enjoy every moment of that sweet little guy!

2 comments:

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Soo cute! I bet that just you even more eager. I love the name they picked out. I grew up with a boy named Lex and his brothers name was Wes. VERY cute boys (may of been a crush of mine for a few years!). To bad Kim will be gone when you have your little one. Where will she be?

Janice said...

Oh My Goodness... hes beautiful! Im sure it makes you so excited for your little one to arrive! You look great by the way for only having 5 more weeks to go! Hope you are feeling good :)