Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Week

We had fun preparing for Valentine's Day throughout the week. On Monday we decorated sugar cookies and made cards...
On Friday the boys had their Valentine parties at school. I got to help in Koby's class. Here is the mess of looking through all the cards and treats...
No pictures of our fun tradition of heart-shaped pizza and chocolate covered strawberries. We celebrated Saturday night with my sister's family and my parents. But, the girls were distracted because we were anxious to get to the hospital and see the new baby.
Sunday morning the boys got new Webkinz from mom and dad...They were excited because it has been so long since we had a new one that they had been kicked off of their account. So, it was fun for them to play again. Clay got his first one, but is really too young to play on the computer by himself, so dad helped...
Sunday night my mom hosted a cute dinner with pink pasta sauce and heart-shaped breadsticks. Plus, cute little packaged treats for everyone. She is the best. Oh, then she had all four big g-kiddies sleep over. Did I mention she is the best? And a little nuts?!
Hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's weekend!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Your mom is so cute! I love the idea of heart breadsticks and might have to copy that next year!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Sounds like a fun week! I am always playing on the kids webkinz's as well. SOmeone needs to earn them money...right?!? So I still do not know when I'm coming. I promise I will get it figured out by this weekend. I don't know if I told you this or not but my kids have spring break the first week of April. SO if I miss the baby in March then maybe I'll come out for spring break and see you then??? Well I'll keep you posted.