Monday, March 1, 2010

Ginormica

I realized that I just don't have any pictures of me this pregnancy - at least the last trimester, and very few before. So, thought I would be brave and let Koby snap a few shots for me. They are kind of blurry and funny angles since it was Koby, but now I have some. Because I may care and wish I had some once this is all over and my body is back, right? And, I may as well share them with you, just for fun. Mostly because I always want to see pics of you guys, so I figured in case you are like me and curious...(BTW, the picture above is not on purpose, but thought it was funny anyways)
4 Weeks to go...

3 Weeks to go...


You're Welcome!

12 comments:

Lauren said...

You look great, Cami! :)

Courtney said...

You look fantastic!!! Enjoy every minute of it! I know it's rough here at the end, but it goes so quickly...~sigh~
Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear all about the new addition!!!!

Julie said...

You look great! I am always so envious of you NON-refrigerator like prego ladies... Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see pictures of your newest little one!

Brigette said...

YOU'RE SO CUTE - AS ALWAYS!!

Ana Margarida G. V. da Cruz said...

I like you ... almost do not have pictures of this pregnancy ... what a pity, I'll see if I take a time for this!
But let me tell you that you are a beautiful pregnant! It will be a girl ... has to be! aha ha ah ah ah. It is planned to be born when pto? My time is flying, I'm starting to get nervous to think that I must soon go to the hospital ... I hope it passes very quickly! I hope the same for you my friend! looks good!

Kim said...

Woah! You're HUGE! Are you over due? Are you sure it's not twins? That has got to be so uncomfortable!
(all comments I have gotten in my pregnancies and way less than 8 months:)
When I see you again it will be a water bed!

Lydia Moon said...

You are adorable! Thanks for posting some prego pictures. I love to see them! I hope the next few weeks go quickly for you. :)

Lopez Life said...

SO CUTE!

SUMMER said...

You look so cute Cam!

josh and stef said...

Do you have your girl name picked out?
You look way cute!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Let me start off by saying you look PERFECT! What a cute little belly you have. I also must say I loved Kim's comment...isn't it so true?!? Some peolpe need to just learn to keep their mouths shut. I remember hearing all of those things while I was pregnant. Now it's....Are these all yours? You look like you have your hands full! Must be fun at your house. and so on so on.

But seriously you look great!

AJ said...

Cami it is fun to read your blog. Thanks for sharing. You are looking great girl! Take care.