Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Proud Clay

Brandon took Clay's training wheels off of his bike yesterday just to see what he could do. These pictures are about 5 or 10 minutes after he first started. I can't get the video to upload. He still needs to figure out how to start and stop on his own, but hey, he is not even 3 yet. Not bad! I was wondering today if there is something wrong when your 2 year old can ride a bike with no training wheels, but still wears a diaper? Maybe I better get on that. If it took as fast as teaching him to ride a bike it would be no problem!
Side note: Clay was lounging around the house just before this and put his church shoes on for fun. He never changed them before he went outside. Oh well, he's looked worse!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Go Clay! Two of my brothers were on two wheels before they were three as well. It scared my mother to death!!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Oh my goodness...how big he is getting! Spencer looked so cute running beside him, what a proud big brother! I can not wait to come and see you guys in a few weeks!