Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween begins...

Tonight was the first of the Halloween parties. Darn it - the candy is in my house now and I'm not strong enough to leave it alone!

It was a party at Brandon's work. The boys have been so excited to all be pirates together. In fact, I bought Koby's costume in the middle of September. And Clay has been thanking Heavenly Father that they could all be pirates. I figured since all the boys were pirates, and that Camryn will most likely have several years of being a princess when she decides, I would make her a pirate too. There's not a great picture of her yet, but be prepared for the cutest pirate you've ever seen...
When we got home, the boys immediately went to our Halloween costume box. Looks like this year will be a lot like last year - every party they were something different. They just couldn't commit. I figured they could change their costumes as long as it was something we already had. Stay tuned to see what the next party holds...Koby's is awesome!

1 comments:

Todd Claybaugh said...

Oh Cami I thought you bought candy that you could leave alone! Or did you get candy from the party that you can't leave only, oh darn that chocolate!
Lexi