Saturday, November 13, 2010

Homeless Husband

My husband is in the middle of no-shave November at work. It's been almost two weeks since he shaved (I do make him clean up the edges). Not sure yet if he will finish off the contest - he really needs to find out if the prize is worth it. And he needs to see what the categories are and size up the competition around him. Anyway, he was looking pretty homeless tonight in the nasty sweatshirt (that will soon be available at D.I.) and beanie that he always wears around our cold house, so I snapped a photo. And, since I'm having a sort of blogger's block, I've turned it into a post.

Here he is with a clean shaven head and face (not the best picture, I know)...

And tonight...

I actually don't mind a little scruff (like he normally has), and he doesn't have super dark, thick hair. But, I realized this week that I was hoping to get a nice family picture for our Christmas cards that I want to get a jump on. Hmmmm...Shave early for the picture? Have a bearded-Brandon Christmas card? Wait until after Thanksgiving?

3 comments:

Brigette said...

too funny -- what's the prize? If the prize is worth it - why not take your family pictures after T Day! You can address and stamp your Christmas Cards in the mean time and have all that done! :) Or you could take the photo and tell everyone, Brandon's trying to go for a more Jack Johnson-like look! {winx!}

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I am missing the Hansens today and thought I would tell you. Hope you are all good!

Emily said...

Ha! David started "no shave November" in September! He has quite the beard now! He trims it regularly and likes it!