Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am Thankful for...

...my Mom, whose birthday is today. Thank you for your never-ending service and love. My mom is one of my best friends. I can only hope to be the same to my daughter that she has been and is to me. ...Koby, who is always responsible and concerned about others. He is my helper and a great example to his siblings.
...Spencer, who brings a party wherever he goes (you MUST see his dance moves-my sister calls chaperoning his stake dances!) And, you can't believe the love and tenderness inside this big kid.

...Clay, who makes life more fun and enjoyable. He is a miniature Spencer (equally great dance moves!) He is bff to Camryn while the older boys are in school.
...Camryn, my girl! I can't take my eyes off of her. I marvel at everything she does. I love watching her learn and figure life out. She is happy and fun.
...Brandon. What can I say without making you gag? Don't tell him, but he deserves better than me! He is patient as can be with me. I would hate to live with me, but he seems to like it! Plus, he is a super fun dad.

4 comments:

Jonn & Judy Claybaugh said...

You truly have a wonderful, blessed life. And by the way, I lived with you for 20 years and it was a joy every day! Love you! Dad

Todd Claybaugh said...

I thought I was next, right after Brandon...? Weird. :)

Brigette said...

I love you thankful posts -- Happy Thanksgiving, guys!

Ashleigh said...

you have a beautiful family!