Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas 2012

This year Santa was good to all! Unfortunately, I was so sick I stayed on the couch all day long (literally). B took the kids to my sisters while Spence and I stayed home and slept. But, at least we got through all our parties before we crashed. Clay actually started it the first day of Christmas break. Then, on to me (strep throat), Spence, Koby and Camryn. B somehow stayed away from it all (so far). We are not a sick family, so it is always weird to be down for a a few days. But, once every couple of years isn't bad, I guess.
 I somehow managed to get set up for it all. Here is the family room the most exciting it will be all year long!
 Opening stockings...the only time I was upright all day.
 I loved that Cara and Andrew stayed the night with us so they could have a more exciting Christmas morning with children. It was fun to have them. And great to have Cara help with breakfast, etc. while I couldn't.

 In the midst of unwrapping.
 The surprise presents at the end of the morning...bikes and a dollhouse. I can't find a picture of Camryn and her dollhouse that B made. It is so cute and she loved it!
New skateboards (from JuJu and PaPa), jackets and pants.
I wish I had more pics of the day, but I am grateful that B got a few shots for me:)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comments:

tracie said...

I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted on Christmas either. Looks like a fun one though. Sorry you were sick.