Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Variety Show

I have the best family EVER! We had such a great Christmas season with them (again!) A couple days before Christmas, we held our Variety Show (sadly, we were missing Tim and Shelbie and their family). Everyone came to my house and we had a yummy, traditional Christmas ham dinner. Then, we cleared the way for the show! Grandma JuJu, Jonny and Heather opened with "All I want for Christmas is you!" It was awesome...I could not stop laughing. Heather fits right in with us and was darling! And, my mom is the BEST! I heard that song on the radio the next day and was laughing out loud all by myself. We are changing the way we listen to Christmas songs one by one around here:)

 Next up, Todd, Lexi and Gavin bring a little spirituality for us...someone has to do it:) Gavin was darling singing "Little Drummer Boy" and T & L sang a beautiful duet.
 The Jonas family had a fun game of charades with lines from Christmas songs. Super cute!
 Cara and Andrew changed the way we listen to "Baby, It's Cold Outside" forever! Loved it!
 And, my children closed the show with "Grandma got run over by a reindeer!" Clay played my mom, Camryn played the reindeer (and had her part down...she charged Clay every time she heard her line), Spence was my dad and Koby was Santa!
Wish I could post every video, but these few pics will have to do. We all love this tradition and had a loud, fun night together!

1 comments:

tracie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!